FORTHGEAR, an integrated marketing, communications and design firm, established in 1995, is seeking an experienced frontend web developer/designer to fill an open position. The role enjoys a great deal of responsibility and opportunity with a variety of clients, projects, campaigns and other online initiatives. This position is perfect for those who are passionate about creating great looking, performance-based websites, lead generating solutions and keeping up with the latest technology.
We are open to full-time, part-time, freelance and contracted applicants.
- Knowledge and aptitude with fully responsive solutions
- Experience with user interface design techniques and user experience solutions
- Plugin integrations and other online website tools management
- Background and understanding of SEO and online marketing techniques—including website analytics integration, social media integrations, campaign success tracking techniques, tracking pixels and other online tracking devices
- Ability to manage and coordinate backend programming, database administration, domains, hosting and other similar work
- Capability with responsive email creation/management
- Strong technical, communication, professional and project management skills
- Ability to manage client relationships and help nurture business opportunities
- Exposure and/or experience with marketing firms
- Experience with Magento is helpful but not required
At FORTHGEAR, every employee is key to our success. This valued position enjoys a
high-level of integration, variety and activity. An open environment, active
pace, rich culture and client-oriented philosophy help to define our personality. We are very interested in an energetic, self-motivated candidate who is looking for a good spot in a productive environment.
How to Apply: