Web Developer / Designer
Are you looking for a challenging position that will allow you to contribute to a team and grow your skills? Do you like to find “out of the box” solutions and discover new ways to do things?
FORTHGEAR, a busy, integrated marketing, communications and design firm, established in 1995, is seeking an experienced frontend web developer/designer to fill an open position. The role enjoys a great deal of responsibility and opportunity with a variety of clients, projects, campaigns and other online initiatives. This position is perfect for those who are passionate about creating great looking, performance-based websites, contemporary lead generation solutions and keeping up with the latest technology. This is currently a full-time position (freelance inquires also will be considered).
- Knowledge and aptitude with fully responsive solutions
- Experience with user interface design techniques and user experience solutions
- Plugin integrations and other online website tools management
- Background and understanding of SEO and online marketing techniques—including website analytics integration, social media integrations, campaign success tracking techniques, tracking pixels and other online tracking devices
- Ability to manage and coordinate backend programming, database administration, domains, hosting and other similar work
- Capability with responsive email creation/management
- Strong technical, communication, professional and project management skills
- Ability to manage client relationships and help nurture business opportunities
- Exposure and/or experience with marketing firms
- We receive occasional Magento inquiries — background with Magento might be helpful but not required
At FORTHGEAR, every employee is key to our success. This valued position enjoys a high-level of integration, variety and activity. An employee-oriented environment, active pace, rich culture and client-oriented philosophy help to define our personality. We are very interested in an energetic, self-motivated candidate who is looking for a good home in a productive environment.
How to Apply:
- Please send resumes to Collin Gee (Collin@forthgear.com)
- Phone: 801-991-1060