Current Job Openings
Marketing/Social Media Internship (Part Time) – PAID
- Conducting market research relating to social media trends, updates, etc.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets and tracking sheets with weekly activities, action items, etc.
- Content distribution and posting:
- Post online content according to established editorial calendar for various clients on their corresponding social media accounts.
- Social media engagement:
- Build following on existing Twitter and Pinterest accounts using white hat social media marketing practices
- Implement and utilize social media platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat to expand customer’s social media presence
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
Skills/Knowledge Needed for Internship:
- Individual must be flexible, coachable and able to take direction. Working in a team environment and incorporating everyone’s ideas is crucial to the success of this position.
- Good understanding of marketing principles and social media practices along with organic growth and engagement strategies.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications. Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, etc. is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
To apply please email: email@example.com