Current Job Openings
FORTHGEAR, Inc. is a full-service, integrated marketing firm, in business since 1995. We have an immediate need for an Online Advertising and Marketing Specialist to become an integral part of our rapidly growing online marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity with a wide-variety of responsibilities.
The candidate will be responsible to help maintain and optimize our client’s SEO, online advertising and marketing efforts. This person will have the opportunity to assist in the day-to-day operation of a variety of online initiatives, including: Search Engine Optimization (SEO); keyword research and optimization; pre-campaign viability assessments; paid online advertising campaigns; performance reporting; and providing recommendations to help ensure the success of the these initiatives. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and will assist in client coordination, regarding their specific needs and business category.
Job requirements and responsibilities may include:
- Build organic search traffic through white-hat SEO techniques, such as on-site optimization, link building and local SEO.
- Keep up-to-date with SEO trends and tools to better serve client needs.
- Assist in reputation management programs.
- Implement and track PPC campaigns across Google Adwords, social media channel advertising, online display advertising, remarketing, etc.
- Analyze websites and web analytics. Identify opportunities to optimize content, user experience and keyword rankings.
- Analyze and assess website and campaign performance analytics — including Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), call tracking, heat mapping and other factors of performance.
- Provide ongoing reporting, analysis and recommendations to clients.
- Assist in building client proposals through keyword research and SEO tools.
- Interface with clients, colleagues and potential clients as needed.
- Handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Take on other related duties as needs may arise.
Desirable qualifications and preferences
- 1+ years experience in working with on- and off-page SEO, including keyword research, title tags, meta data, image alt tags, link building, and more — and development and management of online advertising campaigns, remarketing and related initiatives.
- Technical skills in analytics and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to perform in-depth keyword research.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Google certifications, including Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to optimize for local and Google+ algorithm updates.
- Experience with:
- Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.
- Common SEO tools, such as Raventools, SEMrush, etc.
- Other tools i.e. heat mapping, call tracking, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong technical, communication, professional and project skills.
- Awareness of HTML, CSS, PHP and WordPress preferred.
The position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work in a rewarding atmosphere, using skills that are crucial for success in today’s market. This is a Full Time position and salary will be determined by the candidate’s skills and experience. Qualified candidates wanting fewer hours may still apply.
Please email resumes to Tiffany (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration.